Thursday, June 16, 2011

to market we will go

I am so excited to announce the booth I will have at this Saturday morning at a local flea market.

the details:
Abode Consignment Store's parking lot
1720 South 900 East
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

the items:
re-purposed furniture by my friend who has "the eye" for such a thing.

antiques I acquired by crawling around in my parents attic for (felt like an episode of pickers)
but man, are some real gems.

rugs, vintage jewelry & linens, 'I spy' bags (perfect for the church bag), antique trunks, my favorite key chain (I think every mom should have), and curling iron sleeves (you know-for the traveler who can throw her hot flat iron in, instead of wrapping it around a dirty sock or waiting for it to cool down)

and last but not least, my art work. I have been working like crazy around here. Feels like the school days of whipping up a portfolio. Anyway, now all those lovely images you know and love hanging on my walls (which previously weren't for sale) are now available at the flea market.

I am anxious for the flea market to get here because the more time that passes the more tempted I am to raid the goods myself and find a nice little home around my house. I promise you'll be tempted by something.

the pitch:
So if you find yourself in the area, stop on by. There will be other vendors with great stuff as well. And if I were you, I'd get there early. Also it might not hurt your bargaining power if you come armed with an icy Dr. Pepper in hand. But I have to warn you, our prices are almost too good to be true. Honestly.

the downside:
This will be a one-time deal. I am not planning on doing this again for several reasons: mainly one that's 3-going-on-4, and another that's 1 and 1/2-going-on-2 and into everything.

Come by & say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment