Thursday, February 11, 2010

couldn't pick just one

thanks for sharing your happy places with me...it actually couldn't have been more timely as I may need to steal some of your suggestions in the next little bit. some sad news: my grandma passed away late Tuesday evening. I may process through that later with you, but on to happy news for those who left a comment:

I couldn't single just one of you out, so you will each be getting a little surprise in the mail.

and now I'm off to hunt down a dr. pepper, climb in the car, and take a drive on "my" freeway...

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your grandma. Is that the one you wanted pictures of Miss A with? I have been so swamped and then the whole fam got the flu that I hadn't even found a time when I could do it. Let me know! Can we do anything to help...I have a serious Dr. Pepper stash over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your grandma! Sending hugs and loves your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your family is okay, let me know if you need any help with anything. Much love...

    ReplyDelete