Thursday, March 3, 2011

yesterday, today, tomorrow

Yesterday I pulled up in my car at a red light beside an 80-ish year old lady jamming along to her music. Seriously singing out. Wish her window was down so I could her what makes her groove. Made me smile like nothing else has lately.

Yesterday we went as a family to get hot fudge sundaes. A (for the life of her) couldn't pronounce it. The best she could do was "hodge fud somebodies."

Today we had the ward playgroup here. Nothing like having a bunch of 3 year old put goldfish crackers down your toilet. Suppose I should have been supervising more instead of gossiping gabbing.

Today we made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I think they are my most favorite cookie.

Today I spent sometime on my 30 before 30 list crossing things off. Good feelings all around.

Tomorrow I head south sans husband & children.

Today I feel the need to give thanks for having such a husband to allow all the GNOs I scramble off to quite regularly. I have been collecting surprises and activity ideas to keep them busy while I'm away. The one they most anticipate is throwing a birthday party for lion. Will sure to be a momentous occasion seeing as how all 4 of them (bug, A, B, & lion) know how to party.

Tomorrow I will be able to digest the stack of magazines that have been piling up unread, watch some classic BBC movies, eat at some favorite locations, shop like crazy, try not to bump into NASCAR and indulge. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck avoiding NASCAR. It will be a busy weekend down south. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete